A Recipe To Make A Dragon
By Sebastian Boyd
1. Start with the complete genome of a crocodile.
2. Modify the leg genes to make them longer.
3. Insert the DNA of bat wings into the shoulder bone and increase the wing size by 40% and attach muscle genes.
4. Modify head to give it bumps and chochkas and thing-ga-ma-bibs.
5. Finally, change it's false pallet into a fire-false pallet, give it a plutonium stomach and an appetite for plutonium and give it a flight bladder.
There ya go! If you happen to have a crocodile and a DNA extractor, you are set to make your very own dragon!
Every Day is The Start Of A New Journey - What Will I Choose Today? - What *will* I choose today? I ask myself that almost every single day...sometimes frequently throughout the day, since every moment of every day is an opp...
2 years ago