Thursday, February 4, 2010

'Cuz you're a Pregnant

In our house, being pregnant is not just a temporary state of being...it's a whole new species. Scarlett and Haven say things like "...and she's a Pregnant..." or " and you be the Pregnant, okay Mom...since you are a Pregnant" or "and this horse will be the Pregnant..." and "only Pregnants give birth to babies" or "if you are a Pregnant, you can sit down..." :) I'm not sure how I feel, being elevated to a whole new species...but I do like that at the tender ages of 4 and 5, they understand that Pregnants need to rest, take naps, drink lots of water, and get extra help from their kids and husbands every now and then. :)

2 comments:

  1. that is so scarlett to say!! wow, she is sa charmer. haven is too, but in a very girlie way. what fun you have with those two around. and what's neat too, is that they really appreciate you. sweet, lovey girls. give 'em a hug for me. and everyone else also, inc Dave my other sweet and caring son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that....so cute! And I love that you are a pregnant! ;)

    ReplyDelete