Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby belly

I am 29 weeks pregnant. I know all to well that these last 10 weeks or so will go by too quickly, so I am trying to really enjoy and relish my sweet baby in utero, though I am so impatient to meet him and snuggle him! In my impatience (this happens every pregnancy, of course!) I can't wait too long to buy something for the baby! We don't really ever need many baby items since we've had so many babies...so usually my first (and pretty close to last) purchase and splurge is name-brand newborn diapers with the cute little umbilical cord cut-out. When we were shopping at Target this morning, I couldn't resist buying them!
I realized that we don't really have any pictures of ye ol' baby belly yet this pregnancy and so wanted to get a few shots. I took a zillion while holding the camera at arms length...none of them really turned out too great (weird angle) so I finally used the timer and the kitchen counter and captured that first picture above. The one directly above, Brighton thought it was nice of me to have bought him a fun plastic bag to open. :) He kept stealing the diaper package away. :)

He was just about to start pulling out diapers and I took it away. He was pretty darn bummed, but I think it's a bit early to start getting the diapers out!


No comments:

Post a Comment